· Have a picky eater? Hear how you can help expand your child’s palate and promote life long healthy eathing habits
· Have mealtimes become a challenge? Come talk about creating a positive eating environment and the importance of family meals.
· Do you feel like a short order cook? Learn how to ditch this practice
· Food restriction and food rewards, do they help or hinder?
· Find out how you can help raise a mindful eater
· Get some tips on how to promote healthier snacking
About the Speaker: Diane Lombardi is a pediatric registered dietitian with ProHealth Physicians Healthy Me Program. Healthy Me is a nutrition and wellness program designed by dietitians and doctors to help children and their families eat well, stay active and form lifelong healthy habits. Prior to joining the Healthy Me Program Diane spent many years working at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center where she was involved with many aspects of childhood nutrition. She is especially passionate about working with feeding difficulties and feeding behaviors in young children.
This is a FREE event, but please register in advance to Kelly McKenney at 860-648-6361 EXT.320